You’re the kind of golfer that can’t enough of the game after the 18th hole. So why not install a backyard golf and putting green. That way you can: improve your game anytime on a surface that’s consistent for a natural roll, weather-resistant and beautifully natural looking. Best of all, you don’t have to pay each time you take a swing.
Here at Smart Synthetic Turf, we’re well-practiced on the game of quality artificial golf green installation. Here’s what you can expect:
- Weather-resistant surface to endure droughts and other harsh weather elements
- Wide variety of green styles and custom colors to perfectly complement the outdoor look of your home
- Great learning surface to perfect the putt, with thorough testing to improve your game
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic, without the use of pesticides for maintenance and water for upkeep
- All-natural look that’s practically indistinguishable from a natural grass green in texture and color. And they’re always green.
We will sit down with you and determine a perfect plan for your putting green installation that involves: deciding on a size and location, followed by the actual clearing and digging for the sub-base, distributing the base material, compacting the base material for your preferred contours, Digging the holes for your sleeves, laying the turf, seaming the turf, cutting the edge and around holes, adding sand infill if needed, and final touches and maintenance. The finished product is a putting green that’s worry-free, stress-free, and full of fun for days to come!
Let us know your surfacing needs and we will custom-build, or maintain, convert or repair the old surface. Contact us today to get started and hit our ground running!