If you’re up for a change in color or style – or your sports surface is in desperate need of a complete overhaul, our expert team at Smart Synthetic Turf can help you transform or rehabilitate the surface back to its original quality standards.
We know the best renovation solution for just about any size project, the result of a process that’s been proven successful for the past 10 years. We employ these practices and collaborate with our clients every step of the way:
- Site evaluation and assessment: We start here to determine the best roadmap for your renovation project and do not proceed until we know the project site will meet all soil and environmental regulations.
- Stormwater management and soil stabilization: Requirements are continuously updating, but our experts know the most up-to-date EPA rules and regulations.
- Engineering & design: Our in-house design team and associated partners will take your dream and vision and make it a reality that completely exceeds your expectations.
- Project management: Every step of your plan is overseen by our expert project managers, alongside licensed engineers.
- Site demolition: Prior to renovation, Smart Synthetic Turf uses top-of-the-line equipment to remove existing equipment, if necessary, and rough grade the entire area to uncover any existing pipes, electric wiring, irrigation and more.
- Utilities & drainage: We have access to only the best resources for above and underground utilities, as well as high-quality drainage systems that will surround the field, court or track.
- Concrete work: In addition to the actual surface renovation, we can also erect retaining walls and curbs, or add adjoining parking lots and connecting sidewalks.
Let us know your surfacing needs and we will custom-build, or maintain, convert or repair the old surface. Contact us today to get started and hit our ground running.